Friday 28 January 2011

LOVE WORTHY STYLE!!!!

Even better than the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, is the prospect of Spring and the infinite array of colors that come along with it... My most recent inspiration for this Season's kaleidoscope of color and fun???
The release of the upcoming movie Gnomeo and Juliet, with James Mcavoy and Emily Blunt as the lead voices to this animated tale... Its still Shakespeare, right?
After watching the trailer for the movie several times & keeping myself informed with the latest trends for Spring 2011, I've identified a few styles filled with color and poise that are sure to make your Romeo say: "Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again."
The following images are from Lanvin Spring 2011 ready to wear and Prada Spring 2011, ready to wear. Enjoy!!!








PRADA READY TO WEAR, SPRING 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment