Sunday 3 July 2011

KOOKIE STYLE: KIMONO 2

Urban Kimono from Katrina Ortiz-Katona
 at portal www.trendMe.net
Urban Kimono

Art is a wonderful way of self-expression, and though some people may not view fashion as art... Fashion right now is my therapy. I love making moodboards, especially when I just let my thoughts flow when looking for images and combinations.
This Mood board is dedicated to my earlier Kimono post... I simply decided to give the look a more grown up vibe, by adding the long dress pants and the cute kitten heel sandals. The yellow purse, though maybe not so versatile as a black purse for example, is an unexpected choice and gives a twist of summer to the ensemble. Because this look is quite strong, and the hand bag is colorful, I recommend using light makeup and bronzer. As for the nailpolish, have a little fun with violet!!! Red and pink can get boring after a while...

LOVE,

Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment