Friday 1 April 2011

KOOKIE STYLE: Personal Style Photos-Day/Night#1

Since puberty, I've run away from cameras... And I prefer to have someone of my complete trust take pictures of me; this is why I'm a huge fan of self-photos.

I often write about the importance of staying true to your personal style while wearing clothes that are flattering for your body type... But, until now I had not shared with you, my reader, my personal style in pictures (of myself)... Well, here it is!!!!

I am very new to this whole publishing photos of myself thing of kind of making a daily diary of what I wear, but I am up for the adventure... I would appreciate your feedback, and I PROMISE, the photos will get better in time! :)
P.S. This picture was taken April 1st at night... The dress is from Nikka Boutique, the Booties are Dolce Vita and the silver cuff is from Express.

-Katrina



SHOP THIS LOOK!!!

Personal Style#1 | Fashiolista

No comments:

Post a Comment