1. Perfectly named after where I'm heading this Summer, "The City" flat is perfect for going through airport security without the hassle of a strappy shoe (I've been there) and great for walking around JFK. You're feet will thank you. (GAP $23.99)
2. I found these cute vintage-inspired bottles at the Supermarket and I just had to have them! Perfect for travel, they adhere to the 3oz. liquid standard.
3. The Tank Dress
This dress is very versatile, and it's certainly a refreshing option to the long MAXI. The length is perfect for showing off a good pair of legs or heels; my favorite look for this dress is paired with a pair of ankle boots and a shocking color lipstick, for a rocker chick vibe. (BCBGMAXAZRIA $48)
4. The Jean Jacket: My jean jacket goes everywhere with me... To class, to the movies, to the theatre, to lunch with friends, to Starbucks and now to NYC! Need I say more?
5. Le Romper: I truly believe Urban Outfitters has some of the cutest and most stylish rompers out there... Rompers are easy to carry in a suitcase, easy to clean and can be worn -depending on the shoes and accessories-from day to night. (Urban Outfitters $59)
6. The Neutral Clutch:
This piece can transition from day to night, from casual to sleek, and it's certainly a nice change from the oh so boring black clutch! (Urban Outfitters $39)
9. The Gadget bag: I found this by pure coincidence, but I love it... It is the cutest and thriftiest camera bag I've seen so far. (Urban Outfitters $24)
10. The Slingbacks: Upon seeing these shoes, all common sense has gone out the window! The heel is 6'' inches... Oh my! Does that mean I will look 5'10" in these? I can't wait!(Urban Outfitters $89)
NYC Summer 2011 | Fashiolista